- GOD (Genesis 1:1)
- HOLY SPIRIT (Ephesians 1:13)
- HUMANITY (Romans 3:23)
- THE CHURCH (Acts 2)
- COMMUNION (1 Corinthians 11:23-32)
- JESUS (John 14:6)
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (2 Timothy 3:16)
- SALVATION (Ephesians 2:1-10)
- BAPTISM (Acts 8:36-39)
CHRIST-CENTEREDNESS (COL 1:16)
- We are convicted that Jesus must be the center of everything in our lives.
- We are convicted that His life, death, burial, and resurrection would form and inform every sector of who we are (Rom 8:29)
COMMITMENT (ACTS 2:42)
- We are convicted that the truth of the bible shapes what we believe and how we live for Jesus Christ
- We are convicted that the local church is God’s means to help shape and encourage our lives for Jesus Christ
- We commit ourselves to being vitally connected to God’s people in the local church as a community of mutual discipleship.
COMMUNITY (ACTS 2:44)
- Epiphany Church will seek to build a healthy environment in which believers may fellowship with other believers with Christ at the center (1 John 1).
- Epiphany Church will seek to be a ministry that lives out the sacrificial aspect of Christ as seen in Scripture. We desire that all members of Epiphany Church never go through life with unmet needs.
CONVERSIONS (ACTS 2:47)
- We proclaim the gospel
- We follow up new converts
- We disciple them from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity
CULTURALLY RELEVANT MINISTRY (1 CHRON 12:32)
- Although the church is always relevant, our methods and communication must adapt to where we live and dwell. Because we serve in an ever-changing and ever-evolving neighborhood, our outreach for Christ must make sense to the people we serve.
Have a question about what we believe at Epiphany Church? Get in touch with a person on our lead team directly by clicking the button below.