Have personal prayer requests? Email email@example.com
Prayer for Alignment with God’s Purpose
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil." Proverbs 3:5-6
- Forgiveness for any form of disobedience in his directions that took us off the course.
- For God to sharpen our hearing for direction.
- A heart that will Surrender to God’s plan.
- To live by faith and not by sight; For God to birth faith and BOLDNESS to move confidently in his footsteps.
- Prayer against the spirit of fear.
- Prayer for focus and discipline and for God to remove distractions.
- Divine helpers
- Prayer for God to refine our characters to help us sustain the blessings He’s aligning us to receive.
- Restoration of time. For God to restore the years that may feel lost.
- Spirit of discernment
- "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27
- "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Tim 1:7
- "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalm 119:105
- “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten." Joel 2:25
Prayer for Health and Finances
“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALTH
1. Physical health
- Divine health
- Pleading the blood and trusting God for supernatural healing for the sick.
- Rebuking the spirit of premature death
- Miracles and deliverance for any case that’s been deemed permanent by physicians
2. Mental health
- Prayer for healing for those dealing/living with anxiety and depression
- For God to teach us how to think of what is good and noble through these perilous times; tighten our helmets of salvation
PRAYER POINTS FOR FINANCES
- Job provisions and promotions
- For God to activate our ability to create wealth and multiple streams of income
- Blessing of faithful tithing
- Church finances
- Church building; supernatural provision for a bigger space
- "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD." Jeremiah 30:17
- "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22
- "Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ." 2 Cor. 10:5
- "Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6
- "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord." Psalm 118:17
- "Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." Psalms 91
- "Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight; you do not know what disaster may come upon the land." Ecclesiastes 11:2
- "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Malachi 3:10
Prayer for Spiritual Growth
"Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." 1 Peter 2:2-3
- Prayer for restoration for those discouraged in the faith.
- Spiritual thirst, for God to give us hunger and draw closer to him
- Spiritual sensitivity/alertness
- For a desire to work out our own salvation
Philippians 1:9-11 Prayer:
“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
- "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18
- "Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God," Hebrews 6:1
- "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3
- “Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling," Philippians 2:12
Prayer for Racial Tension
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed." Proverbs 31:8
- It’s impossible to heal what hasn’t been exposed. Prayer for God to continue to expose the levels of racism and provide wisdom on how proactively combat the tension; Healing our land (globally).
- God to raise “ESTHER-like” leaders (white and black) to stand in the gap for this nation
- American government & 2020 elections
- Spiritual heart transformation for the racist people in this country
- Healing from racial related trauma
- PEACE and LOVE to reign
- For God to demolish flawed religious/biblical beliefs fueling racism
- "Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt." Exodus 22:21
- "The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. ’There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:31
- "We love because he first loved us. Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister." 1 John 4:19-21
Prayer for Church Body and Ministry
"For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
- Unity as a church in all season; from the leadership to the members:
- Wisdom and strength for leadership
- Pray that God will raise servants
- For holiness to dwell in the body of Epiphany; set apart
- Church growth; for the Lord to continue to open avenues (virtually or physical) to reach more souls
- Soul winning; for the lord to continue equipping us in theology and in love to be able to spread the good news
- "I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought." 1 Cor. 1:10
- “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19-20
- "For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. For the body does not consist of one member but of many. If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. If all were a single member, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, yet one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together. Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it." 1 Cor 12:12-27